“A Parents Who Fight presentation is one that all parents must see! They do an effective job communicating the urgency of why we need to protect our kids while online. I left this workshop with strategies and resources to immediately start fighting the battle in my home.” — Principal Chad High, Granbery Elementary School
We would love to partner with your school, church or organization to help parents get equipped on the critical issue of dangers online! Need something you can send to your principal or pastor about the seminars we offer? Click here for a downloadable PDF flyer.
What we offer:
- SCHOOL PRESENTATIONS IN MIDDLE TENNESSEE ARE FREE!
- Content to fit your target market and time-frame, ranging from 1-4 hour workshops to
weekend long seminars, covering topics such as social media, pornography, sexting,
cyberbullying, parental controls, filtering and monitoring.
- Faith-based approach option for Christian organizations.
- Social and emotional health approach option for secular organizations and public schools.
- The latest developments and information from leaders in online safety.
- Practical tips and training for parents on how to protect their kids online.
- Prevention strategies for parents of young children.
- Valuable take-home resources to help parents dive more in-depth.
- Hands-on help with locking down devices!
- Pre-designed & customizable marketing templates for promoting your event in print and online.
What we need:
- At least six to eight weeks lead time to effectively coordinate parent communication
and marketing pieces.
- Weekday nights available for Middle Tennessee venues only.
- Venues outside the area may need to schedule a weekend date.
- A school or church representative to help us coordinate advertising and logistics.
- Travel expenses and resource fees may be required; inquire for details.
For more information, or to book a Parents Who Fight seminar, contact us.